At Women of Purpose, you’ll hear gospel-saturated Biblical teaching from author and speaker Lisa Whittle and other familiar friends. Music with a live band and our Women of Purpose Worship Team will fill the day, inspiring and lifting your heart.
The REVIVE café will be one of your favorite spaces at WOP with homemade cinnamon rolls, delicious specialty beverages, and fresh fruit.
You’ll have the opportunity to get connected to a sister missionary in the third world country of Honduras and hear compelling stories of all that is being done for God’s glory and the Kingdom on that soil.
For the shopper-girl in you, a variety of merchandise will be available from our partner vendors! It’s a great place to start your Christmas shopping for all of the women on your list (and maybe a gift to yourself, too!).
We also want you to know:
- Our venue seats 400 on a first come, first served basis. Please don’t delay in reserving your seat!
- Doors will open at 8:00 am with plenty of time for you to browse the Women of Purpose store, get yourself a cinnamon roll and a coffee, and find a great seat.
- The entire conference area is under one roof, so you’ll have easy access to all conference areas.
- We are unable to provide childcare services. As much as we adore the little ones, we ask that you honor our “no children” policy so that everyone will be able to enjoy a day of uninterrupted worship.
- All tickets will be purchased online this year. In order to defray conference costs so that a larger percentage of our ministry dollars can be given away, we would ask that you either print your ticket or bring it on your smartphone. Both the electronic and printed ticket will be scanned at the entrance. If you need any help with this please feel free to email us.
- Please plan to stay for the entire conference. The day’s agenda has been prayed over and planned with a purpose from beginning to end. You won’t want to miss a minute!